Monday, May 17, 2010

Fun for one.


Yes, my first post, well....technically my second post (but my first of substance...I hope) is going to touch (no pun intended) on masturbation.

Firstly, I've often wondered why so many people get SO worked up about it, and not in the heaving, panting kind of way either. What's there to be ashamed about? When I wake up in the morning, I rub the sleep from my eyes. When my muscles are sore, I rub the pain away. When I'm cold, I rub the heat into my skin. So when then, is it such a huge deal if I rub the horny right back where it came from?
Even now, as immodest and completely lacking the "prude gene" as I am, I wonder breifly if my mother will ever find this blog. And then I wonder why I care. Do I think she thinks I don't do it? Do I think if she "knows" it's somehow going to come up in loud conversation in some public place where everyone will stare, eyes full of disgust and mentally checking me off as some kind of deviant? I'm a perfectly rational, secure, sexual human being, totally comfortable with my own sexuality and biological need for release, and even I get a little wigged out by the idea of confessing to another human being that sometimes I twerk my own love-button.

Though I have to say, much as I wouldn't run into the middle of the bank, shouting to the rooftops with intricate detail about my own self-love, I wouldn't deny it if asked. Which leads to my next question. Why lie? I don't believe for one second that anyone on that face of this planet hasn't let the fingers do the walking at least once in their lifetime. And I don't believe for a second that anyone else believes this for a second. So if we all do it, and we all know we all do it, why pretend that you don't? Do people think there is some kind of moral point to be gained, each time you believe you've convinced someone else that you're the sexual equivalent of a leprauchan (mythical...not short...or green). I really have to wonder about someone who claims they don't yank their own chain. Someone who claims not to masturbate is a liar, and if there really is someone out there who doesn't masturbate, well, they simply can't be trusted.


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl I subscribed to your blog! I love it! You can check mine out if you want...
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete